- I offer personal time, up to 1.5 hours, to teach you about your pool. I label the valves, mark the valves correct positions for isolating a spa and running a cleaner, provide you with a PDF document to help you keep track of your water chemistry and an E-Z Dosage chart to help you add the correct amount of chemicals to the water.
- I will test your water and look over your cleaning system, making you aware of any issues that will keep you from being successful maintaining your pool.
Why do you sometimes come at a different time, or the next day?
- I guarantee 1 visit each week and clean pools 4 days a week, leaving 1 open day. This open day gives me 8-10 hours a week to get supplies, do installs, repairs, or to complete any non pool cleaning tasks. I try to complete all cleaning services on the scheduled day, however if for any reason I fall behind, scheduled cleanings will be completed with-in 24 hours.
What is CPO? [Certified Pool Operator]
- CPO certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool/spa operations and is widely accepted by health departments. The instructors receive comprehensive training and certifications to teach the CPO certification program.
- CPO instructors represent every segment in the aquatic industry. The training these instructors provide has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities and residential properties.
Why don't you include all chemicals with your fee?
- Since the algaecides and phosphate removal products are so expensive per ounce, I cannot include them in my monthly fee and distribute them liberally. Phosphates and algae outbreaks commonly happen randomly during the warmer, windy months of the year.
- Algaecides and phosphate removal products are only used in the amounts necessary for the size of the pool, per the instructions on the bottle as needed.
- Even with perfect water chemistry, an algae outbreak is possible. Chlorine is not always effective in killing some strains of algae and during the windy season, when contaminants can be easily blown into the pool, special interventions are sometimes required.
Why is there not a flat rate for weekly pool service?
- Some pools are simply labor intensive to keep clean and/or require much larger chemical dosages to keep the water balanced. For these reasons, my prices start at $85.00 per month for smaller play pools and $100.00 per month for larger play pools and diving pools.
Do you offer temporary cleaning services?
- I do not offer temporary cleaning services.
- There is no contract for my weekly cleaning service, however, I am a full service pool company. I am looking for individuals interested in yearly maintenance for their swimming pools and their pool equipment.